Captivating Log Home Lake Property
On Secluded 6+ Wooded Acres on Long Lake in the Burtrum Hills
6:30 pm Closing Tuesday August 23rd, 2022
“Your Landmark Experience Awaits!”
Captivating Hidden Lakeside LOG Home
“A Rare Find”
- 1.680 square foot, 2 Plus Bedroom, Plus Spacious 7 bed open loft with deck. 3piece bath, Lakeside Woodland Paradise, Log home.
- Enjoy the warmth of the Massive Fieldstone Fireplace thru the seasons. A joy to share with friends and family. Build memories
- (2) Lakeview Porches to entertain from (1 screened, 1 open) overlooking Hardwood & Pine Woodland. A quiet place to enjoy your morning coffee
- Lower- level unfinished family room with walkout and stubbed in bath area.
Many amenities include:
- 6 plus Woodland acres of mature Pine & Hardwood
- Over 1,000+ feet of Lakefront
- Excellent Hunting and Wildlife habitat.
- 30 X 40 “Man Cave” Workshop / Garage
- 12 X 16 “Vedskjulet” (Norwegian) Wood Shed
- “A Rare Find” – 6 plus Wooded Lake side Acres
- Secluded Burtrum Hills Setting on the South Shore of Long lake
The call of the Wild Loon Beckons- Enjoy Secluded Lakeside living in the Burtrum Hills
A 6.2 Acre parcel out of section 6, Twp 127 N, Range 31 West being part of OF
GOV LOT 9 on the South shore of Long Lake. Elmdale Township, Morrison County,
MN. Full legal description to be provided.
5745 20 th Avenue, Burtrum, MN 56318
45 degrees 50’ 31.14” N, 94 Degrees 37’ 12.04” W
From Upsala, MN: 1 ¼ mile West on #19, Then Right on #15 (Balcony Rd) 1 1/2 miles
North, Then Left and West on 50 th Street 1 mile, then right and North on 20 th Avenue, ¾
mile to 5745 20 th Avenue, Burtrum, MN 56318
CASH SALE: $10,000 Nonrefundable Earnest Money,
Minimum Opening Bid of $250,000.
Property Sells Absolute at Minimum Bid or Above
Balance due at closing on or before September 30th, 2022
BIDDING OPEN NOW!
BID YOUR PRICE!
HIGH BID WINS!
9:00- 10:30 pm Saturday August 6th, 2022
5:00 – 7:00 Friday August 12 th , 2022
10:00am -12 Noon Saturday August 20 th , 2022
OR: For Private Showing, Contact Mike Schultz 320.232.0850